Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, contact us, or participate in any other site feature.
When ordering any product, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information, mailing address or other information relevant for delivering our products. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of your information
Any of the information we collect while you are on our website can be used for the following purposes.
- For personalising your experience – your information can be used to recommend products to you and to keep track of your individual needs.
- For improving our website experience – we continually strive to provide you with a seamless experience, to achieve that we make changes based on the information and feedback we get from you.
- For improving our customer services – by the help of your information we are able to respond to your requests and needs effectively.
- For processing transactions – your information is vital to complete the transactions you carry out on our website.
- For any contest, promotions, survey or feature.
- For sending emails – If you have opted to receive our e-mail newsletter, we send periodic emails to make you aware of the products on our website, you may always have the option to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Your information can be used to contact you for delivering certain services or information you requested.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Protection of your information
We take information security quite seriously; we have implemented various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, submit, or access your personal information.
We use a secure server to hold your information securely. All the information supplied or gathered while you are at our website is transmitted to our secure server via an encrypted channel. The information is only accessible to those who are authorised with special access rights, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Skinsvio does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personally identifiable data to any outside parties without any notice in advance. This does not include data shared with trusted third parties who assist us in operating the website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have independent privacy policies. We are not liable for the content and activities of these linked sites.